Career Development and Internships
PGT provides opportunities for career growth and advancement, including our internal leadership and development program: PGT University. Each year, a select group of employees take part in a year-long curriculum designed to enrich their lives, both professionally and personally.
- Raise overall business knowledge
- Understand issues facing the transportation industry and the company
- Develop essential skills to help meet the challenges of life
- Participate in service projects to fulfill PGT’s core value of Stewardship
PGT believes that in order to support our drivers from the office, you need to first understand what our drivers go through on the job. PGT’s Flatbed Fundamentals program consists of advanced training sessions for corporate staff, utilizing classroom instruction and hands on opportunities to learn the basics of commodity securement and provide better service for our Proud Professional Drivers.
- Proper commodity securement
- Driver technology applications
- DOT regulations and PGT guidelines
- Hours of Service requirements
PGT is the leader in innovative transportation solutions. Our team of executives, corporate staff and professional drivers are focused on using a data-driven approach to improve our efficiency, reduce our CO2 emissions and enhance the work/life balance. If you’re looking for a fast-paced career employing progressive technology, revolutionary equipment and contemporary methods, then PGT is the place for you.