DRIVE FOR THE SOUTHERN PINES SPECIALIZED DIVISION
Southern Pines Trucking, affiliated company of PGT Trucking, Inc., offers uncompromising specialized service, including hazmat specialized service, state-of-the-art technology and equipment, advanced driver training and professionalism unmatched by any other trucking company.
We offer safe, professional, DOT compliant drivers the opportunity to develop and utilize their skills to safely transport great paying oversize loads. (Our late model, versatile, user-friendly equipment helps make it all possible and is the safest in the industry.) An industry leading, in-house permit staff means that you do not spend valuable time waiting on permits. Managers in this division are also licensed CDL drivers with years of safe oversize load driving experience. We also offer maintenance support staff available 24/7.
Founded in 2002, Southern Pines Trucking’s mission is to remain a leader in providing safe, specialized and quality-driven services to customers with unique transportation needs and requirements while simultaneously developing long lasting relationships with those customers.
We are committed to supporting our customers by delivering cost-effective, ethical and reliable service. Our goal is to do this safely and efficiently in order to sustain a challenging and rewarding work environment for our greatest asset, our employees.
- Up to 28% of the Line Haul Revenue
- Orientation/Training Pay
- Annual Service Bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Holiday/Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance Policy
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Coverage
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Pre Pass & Tolls
- Roadside Safety Incentive
- Rider Program
- Southern Pines Specialized Divisions offers a $1000 driver referral bonus
- 24/7 Maintenance Support
The Best Equipment
- Hydraulic Lowboy RGN Modular Trailers up to 100 Ton Models
- Steerable Perimeter Frame Trailers
- Mechanical RGN Double Drop Extendable Trailers with Pin-on Axles and Flip Necks
- 2, 3 and 4 Axle Steel and Aluminum Step Decks
- 48’ Aluminum Flatbeds
- Three years verifiable OTR experience with two years of flat bed or specialized
- Above average MVR and CSA point total with safe driving habits
- Must meet PGT's Driver Hiring Guidelines
- Minimum age of 23