The Trenton Terminal was established in 1959 by Phil Liedtka Sr., who started Liedtka Trucking. His son, Phil Liedtka Jr., took over in 1991. Liedtka Trucking began primarily as a steel hauler, then branched off into vans in the 1980s, and added building materials to the list of commodities they hauled. Liedtka Trucking was acquired by PGT in August 2013. This location has a full service shop and support staff on-site.