YOU’RE MORE THAN A CARRIER AT PGT TRUCKING
PGT knows what it takes to grow a successful transportation business. The goal of this program is to give Carriers access to the tools necessary to see their company grow while maintaining a solid relationship with a reliable partner.
HOW DOES THE PROGRAM WORK?
- An experienced PGT Carrier Manager will work to find freight to complement your network, manage your empty trucks or to get you backhauls.
- Our freight comes from Fortune 500 shippers, from the Southwest up through the Midwest and clear to New England.
- PGT Preferred Carriers commit to a negotiated amount of truck capacity in a set of lanes or network region.
- The Carrier advises PGT where it has trucks headed, and PGT offers the Carrier loads to keep the trucks moving.
- Preferred Carriers are paid the following week without any discounts or fees.
- Carriers who choose PGT’s fuel discounts have the option to sign up for a PGT Fuel Card. Fuel consumed on the card is deducted from the load settlement.
- Carriers also have access to PGT repair shops, discounted parts, service and parking in PGT terminals.
Preferred Carrier Program Manager