PGT Driver Connection
- Learn more about a driving career with PGT by visiting www.driveforpgt.com
- TRANSFLO NOW! Mobile Download now available. Click Here
- Download the latest Drivers Newsletter. Click Here
- Learn about our Detention procedure. Read More
- Pro-Tread Quarterly Safety Training. Learn More
- $1,000 reward for helping us find drivers. Read More
- Submit your paperwork using your iPhone or Android Smartphone. Read More
If You Know A Few Good Owner-Operators or Company Drivers, Let Us Know.We want to reward you for helping PGT.
Simply refer a driver to PGT and if they are qualified to drive for PGT you will receive a $1,000 bonus.
Don’t wait. Refer a friend today.
Contact us at 866-534-2399 for more information on the driver referral bonus
- Open either the Android Market or Apple App Store on your smart phone and search for TRANSFLO Now.
- Check the phone requirements on the description, if your phone meets the requirements, begin downloading the app.
- Follow the on screen registration process and be sure to have your fleet ID (PGTT) and a valid email address at the time of registration. You will receive a confirmation email with an activation link, click it to activate your account.
- You can now begin using the app. Further instructions can be found at www.TransfloMobile.com
Questions about Transflo Now!?
Contact: Linda Lomagro
If you encounter detention at a shipper or consignee, please contact James Africa at 724-987-1660 or email@example.com. Detention charges typically start accumulating after 2 hours of free time upon on-time arrival for your appointment. All detention time must be logged as on-duty not driving time. If you are in a situation and unsure if detention is applicable, call James and he will guide you.
New information regarding Pro-Tread will be available in March.