PGT Driver Connection
- Learn more about driving for PGT by visiting www.driveforpgt.com
- TRANSFLO NOW! Mobile Download now available. Click Here
- PGT Driver Loan Program
Read More | Driver Loan Letter | PGT Trucking Loan Application
- Download the Summary of 2011 HOS Final Rule Provisions Changes Compared to Current Rule Click Here to Download
- Download the latest Drivers Newsletter. Click Here
- Learn about our Detention procedure. Read More
- Pro-Tread Quarterly Safety Training. Learn More
- $1,000 reward for helping us find drivers. Read More
- Submit your paperwork using your iPhone or Android Smartphone. Read More
- Learn how to maximize performance with your Maxxforce Engine. Click Here
The PGT Driver Loan Program
Our goal with this program is to give you peace of mind that when you need a helping hand, PGT will be there to support you. The loan program is to lend to drivers for personal needs; anything from remodeling on your house, to bill consolidation, to family emergencies or family events that require funds, etc.
If you would like to learn more about the loan process, criteria for who gets approved for loans and how the loan process works please contact David Henry at 724-987-1677. Email completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
If You Know A Few Good Owner-Operators or Company Drivers, Let Us Know.We want to reward you for helping PGT.
Simply refer a driver to PGT and if they are qualified to drive for PGT you will receive a $1,000 bonus.
Don’t wait. Refer a friend today.
Contact us at 866-534-2399 for more information on the driver referral bonus
- Open either the Android Market or Apple App Store on your smart phone and search for TRANSFLO Now.
- Check the phone requirements on the description, if your phone meets the requirements, begin downloading the app.
- Follow the on screen registration process and be sure to have your fleet ID (PGTT) and a valid email address at the time of registration. You will receive a confirmation email with an activation link, click it to activate your account.
- You can now begin using the app. Further instructions can be found at www.TransfloMobile.com
Questions about Transflo Now!?
Contact: Veronica Fogel
If you encounter detention at a shipper or consignee, please contact James Africa at 724-987-1660 or email@example.com. Detention charges typically start accumulating after 2 hours of free time upon on-time arrival for your appointment. All detention time must be logged as on-duty not driving time. If you are in a situation and unsure if detention is applicable, call James and he will guide you.
All drivers must complete the quarterly safety training within the time allotted. Drivers are required to complete 4 online safety training sessions per year. The deadline to complete the 3rd quarter safety training is September 30, 2014.
Click HERE for instructions and login information.
If you are unsure if you have completed the training, need help logging in or have additional questions please contact the Pro-Tread administrator Beverly Amadio @ 724-987-1760.
The 3rd Quarter sessions are: Communication & Emergency Maneuvers